COVID-INFECTION CONTROL POLICIES:
BASIC SAFETY POLICIES:
- On arrival please remember the GGG - Vaccinated - Convalesced or Tested
- VACCINATED: We ask for proof of the double Covid-19 vaccination ( > 15 days).
- GENESED: In this case we also ask for proof
- TESTED: Ask for a negative Covid-19 PCR test (not older than 48 hours) or a Covid-19 antigen test ( not older than 24 hrs)
Children under 6 years of age and students who are tested regularly as part of their school attendance are exempt from testing.
- Please note that if you are staying for a longer period of time (incidence 50), you will need to present a negative test every 72 hours. This is not required for a double Covid-19 vaccination (> 15 days).
- Please wear medical mask in all public areas of the hotel (it may be removed at the table),
- Children from age 6 wear a medical mask.
- Children under 6 years of age are exempt from the mask requirement.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 m in all public areas of the hotel from persons who are not members of your own household or with whom you do not share a room.
- We ask that you wash/disinfect your hands regularly.
- The entire Römer team wears medical mouth and nose protection during duty hours; in addition, plexiglass screens have been installed at the reception.
- We ask you to wait at the entrance, one of our staff will seat you at the table.
- Please disinfect your hands before entering the breakfast area.
- You will be allocated a time slot in which you can eat your breakfast in order to ensure hygiene safety. We ask that you adhere to this.
- At the table, you may remove the medical mask.
- Only people who are allowed to have contact with each other are allowed at a table.
- On the way to the table, from the table to the buffet and at the buffet, we ask you to wear your medical mask.
- At the buffet, please use the disposable gloves provided to ensure cutlery hygiene
- In the entire facility, a strict hygiene and cleaning plan is followed, which is constantly adapted according to the current infection control regulations.
- At the end of each room cleaning, the surfaces, light switches and door handles are disinfected.
- We ask you to ventilate your room regularly.
HERE YOU WILL FIND OUR QUICK TEST STATIONS IN GÜNZBURG:
- Forum am Hofgarten: without appointment
Monday - Friday 10.00 a.m - 1:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.- 8:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday and public holiday 10:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
- Lidl car park Violastraße 1, 89312 Günzburg: without appointments
Monday - Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
The hygiene measures are continuously adapted to the current official guidelines of the German Federal Government. Please note that changes may occur at short notice!